My Electronic Portfolio


Non-Objective Shape
                                                                           Output # 1


Description:             
            In this activity, our teacher told us to bring materials. Illustration board, pentel pen, plastic cover and coloring materials. With the help of the materials, she instructed us to scribble something on the illustration board. Our eyes were closed on that time. After, we colored the empty space with different colors as background. No same color should be near to each other. Afterwards, we covered the illustration board with plastic cover.




                              
                       
Learning:
            I learned something in this activity. For me, non-objective shape is an abstract drawing. It only used the scribbling technique. With the use of scribbled technique, I expressed my feelings and ideas with a beautiful imagination using my bare hands and my closed eyes. I made an art, in my art, it had a deeper meaning hidden inside the different colors that I used.





Visualization
Output # 2


Description:
            In this activity, we brought the common materials. Coloring materials and Oslo paper. Our teacher played a music. Our teacher played the music many times. We draw something while the music keeps on playing. You should draw every images that your mind visualize.


                                  





Learning:
            I had learned something in this activity that no matter how busy our mind is, we can still rest with the help of a music. Music is a heroin in our mind. With this visualization, I visualize my favorite place and helps me to relax. I thought sleeping is the only answer when I’m stressed, visualization will do. It is so effective.




Shading: Scenery
Output # 3 a.



Description:
            In this activity, we brought materials. Pencil and Oslo paper are enough. In this shading scenery we searched already a scenery that we are going to draw. You will be the one to choose your own scenery. Afterwards, you draw it with the different Shading Techniques.



                              




Learning:
            I had a compilation of arts. In my arts, I didn’t knew that I already applied the different Shading techniques. In this shading scenery, I knew the shading techniques that I applied on my art compilations. Also, I learned more on what shading techniques I should apply when shading a scenery in the future. For me, you’re art will have a better result if you will use all the Shading Techniques.




Shading: Human Face
Output # 3 b.


Description:
            In this activity, we brought materials, pencil and Oslo paper. Same materials on the output #3 a. In creating a Human face, it should look like a Human face. With the hair, eye brow, eyes, nose and lips on it. All parts in the real Human face should be found in Shading Human face. No more, no less.

                    




Learning:
            I learned how to draw a human face even though it is hard bear. It’s hard for me to make a human face that time. It’s hard especially in balancing the size of their eyes. I can’t recommend myself in sketching a WANTED face, it will be far from the real face. With those hardship, I still learned something new by God’s grace. I can say, I’m a better sketcher than before because of the background I learn in output # 3 b. Thank you for this activity, I learned something interesting.





OHP Transparency
Output # 4



Description:
            OHP Transparency is the traditional way of Projecting written images onto a wall. In making OHP Transparency, there are two Displaying Techniques. The Overlaying or Overlapping and the Progressive Disclosure Technique. In making the OHP Transparency we need materials like transparency sheet, construction paper, pentel pen, cotton and alcohol or perfume.

     




Learning:
            As the new generation come, the traditional way of projecting written and images has been forgotten. Most of the people rely on technologies. With the guidance of our teacher, she imparted her knowledge to us. We follow the steps in making OHP transparency using the two Displaying Techniques, the Overlapping and Progressive Disclosure Technique. Applying the two Displaying Techniques, I made my own OHP Transparency with the topic, “Pagbabanghay ng Pandiwa”.




MS Word: Practical Exercise
Output # 5



Description:
            MS Word is one of the Microsoft Application Software. It has many features and has built in spell-checker and grammar check which work simultaneously. With its features, we can encode some text and symbols on it. In this activity, we are given tasks to be achieved within just 15 minutes. Some of the tasks are, create a folder on the desktop; use your name as your file name, Open an MS Word Application and encode some following text. In encoding a text you should consider its alignment, margin, font style and font size. And there are lot of tasks.




                  

Learning:
            In MS Word Practical Exercise, I learned to encode lots of word in just 15 minutes. The speed and accuracy in my typing skills enhanced as of now. I learned to follow directions such as the adjusting of font size and font style. Within the 15 minutes time duration, I missed some of the items due to nervousness and time limit. I got 26 points over 30 items. Not bad.




MS Power Point
Output # 6




Description:
            Microsoft Power Point is a part of the Microsoft office package. It is a presentation software program that has many of the functions available in Microsoft Word. With MS Power Point you can generate effective slide content. Use graphics to make content more interesting and understandable. Create graphics and shapes. In making a Power Point Presentation you should be familiar with the different Toolbars such as, Menu Bar, Standard Toolbar, Drawing Toolbar, Slide\Outline Bar, and Formatting Toolbar.

        




Learning:
            I learned how to make a better presentation. I apply the Transitions and Animations so that my presentation will be full of surprises. I enhanced my creativity in this application by inserting some designs. It is not necessary to put lot of words in your slide because audience will found it boring. The effective Power Point Presentation contains 21 words per slide only.




MS Publisher: Tarp Papel
Output # 7 a.




Description:
            The activity is entitled Tarp Papel. It is a tarpaulin made of paper. It contains 16 pieces of type writing pad. Our teacher gave some instructions on how to make a tarp papel using the MS Publisher.
                  







Learning:
            I thought all tarpaulin was made by a plastic or canvas. I found out that type writing pad can be a tarpaulin also. It is called tarp papel. I made a tarp papel connecting all the messages and images in the type writing pad and stick it together. I made a tarp papel for Buwan ng Wika with a theme “ Wikang Filipino: Daluyan ng Pambansang Pagkakakilanlan at Pagkakaisa”. Based on my observation tarp papel is not necessary because it can’t be use many times. Durability is the big deal.





MS Publisher: Certificate
Output # 7 b.



Description:
            Certificate is a document that shows that you attend or own something. I used special paper for my certificate. The size is 8.5 by11. I inserted some pictures for the background on it. Certificate is related to tarp papel. Certificate is commonly given during a program, seminar and any other activities.

                     



Learning:
            I used the MS Publisher in making a Certificate. I made a presentable Certificate with the theme, date and venue in it. My learning in making a Certificate is applicable to me as a future teacher especially during Class Program and Competition in the near future. Thank you to my instructor for imparting her knowledge to us. Our prior knowledge in making a tarp papel is helpful in making Certificate. They’re almost the same in terms of inserting pictures and editing its font size and font style.



Comments

  1. Congratulations! Job well done :-). I'm hoping that you can use all those learning in your life as a teacher in the future. GODBLESS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ganting Galaw sa mga Teoryang Pampanitikan